Wednesday was a great day - very busy and it ended with my dear friend, Ashley, coming in for a visit from Pittsburgh. The morning was filled with errands, which I had been putting off for fear of getting lost trying to find my way around, but I managed to do everything I needed to do easily and quickly, including:
- Finding the library and taking out books on baby names and Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals
- Going to the post office to mail a care package to my little sister who is at camp this week
- Going to Walgreens to get the stuff to put in the care package including flavored Tootsie Rolls and Berry Mike and Ike's
- Finding the new Goodwill and getting two super cute coordinating onesies for $1.98!
- Grocery shopping for the things I need to start to stock up on frozen meals
After Ashley came we made dinner, went to the pool and watched PS I Love You - maybe the saddest movie ever created. On at least 7 different occassion I was in tears - probably because a) I'm overly hormonal at this point and b) I have a difficult time distinguishing movies from real life. In any case, it's a great movie that makes you appreciate your loved ones so much more.