Thursday, July 17, 2008

Days Without Charlie: 4

The day started with the long awaited glucose test. All in all, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated... kinda tasted like a melted sno-cone, though I wouldn't choose to do it again (so hopefully I pass the test!) If I don't hear anything tomorrow then I passed, if they call then I'll have to schedule the 3 hour glucose test to determine if I have gestational diabetes. Hopefully it won't come to that point!

Ashley and I had a great time today catching up and hanging out. We went to the pool and shopping at Old Navy (the BEST Old Navy day... maybe ever) where I bought 8 items for $33. It was amazing! I got some maternity stuff and post maternity stuff (that actually looks kinda cute now but will obviously look much better later) and the clothes that I'll wear to the baby shower(s) coming up THIS WEEK!

The big news is that I had my first trip to Labor and Delivery... see the next post for a few of those details!

0 comments: