Monday, June 23, 2008

Pirating

This is the first time I've been able to get online without the use of Panera in the last four days. Not only that, but our TV, which has always done great for us with just the use of "bunny ears," isn't able to pick up a single channel - not even the local news. Hopefully nothing earth shattering has happened since Thursday because Charlie and I wouldn't know about it if it did! We're living the Little House on the Praire life right now and it's a tough adjustment!

Right now, I'm sitting in the comfort of our new dining room. I use the term "comfort" extremely loosely since this pregnancy has currently landed me with a pinched nerve in my right hip that makes my leg give out on me every time I try to stand or walk. I'm sitting on a couch cushion right now with my leg propped up on a chair, but I have a feeling that it won't do much good. Yikes, I still have a long way to go! Charlie has been saying to me every day "wow - you're getting bigger!" Every day... really?! Is that even possible?

As of tomorrow, Comcast is coming to install cable and internet for us so I'll be able to post more then (and stop stealing the neighbors internet access!), hopefully including some pictures of our new humble abode.

I'm sure I'll say this a ton, but please consider visiting - we'd love to have you!!

0 comments: