Sunday, May 11, 2008

And the Ultrasound Says...

Brace yourself (we had to!) ...

Anyone who voted for a girl was wrong. Anyone who voted for a boy was only half right... We're having TWIN BOYS! We were totally shocked and really still are - but completely thrilled and can't wait to meet the little guys. There's so much to think about and get our heads around, but overall we are overjoyed that God has blessed our family twice with one pregnancy - and even more thankful that all the measurements checked out and they are both doing exceptionally well. We can use all the prayers we can get - this is going to be one wild ride!!

(Ultrasound pics will be updated as soon as I can scan them in)

5 comments:

Joy said...

OH MY GOSH!! You can do it - just keep telling yourself that!!

What the heck?? is this genetic on either side??

We will continue to keep all FOUR of you in our prayers! I will earnestly pray for a healthy, full-term pregnancy for all of you!

Kelly said...

So excited for you and Char as you continue on this EXCITING journey!! What a blessing!!! God's grace IS sufficient for you...his strength is made perfect in your weakness! Can't wait to hear all He's teaching you through these little bundles!! xoxo

jenchak said...

Umm... so I realized that I was so shocked when you told me that I dropped the F-bomb. At 10:30 at night. Oops... sorry about that.

It was so awesome to hear that news, Beth.. keep us up to date!

Becky said...

I thought you would post as soon as you got home, so I decided to check! Am SO excited for you both. Wow! Praise God!

Becky said...

Oh, wait - I got a rhyme-y name suggestion: How about Philbert and Dilbert? Phil and Dill! How great is that?!