Thursday, May 29, 2008

My One and Only

If you have the time, answer these on your blog about your hubby - it's fun to remember how it all began!

1. Who is your man? Charlie, soon-to-be-daddy extrodinaire

2. How long have you been together? Since October 20, 1999 - so 8.5 years; married for 6 years.

3. How long dated? 2 1/2 years

4. How old is your man? He'll be 29 this summer

5. Who eats more? It was me for a long time (being insatiably hungry!) but now it's him. He's a champion snacker.

6. Who said “I love you” first? He did... I wanted to first, but I was waiting for him.

7. Who is taller? He is... which I'm thankful for because I like wearing heels when I dress up : )

8. Who sings better? Me, but maybe that's because I'm louder and sing more often

9. Who is smarter? Him for sure - he knows something about everything and A LOT about most things

10. Whose temper is worse? Probably me.

11. Who does the laundry? I usually do, but he'll carry it up and down the stairs for me

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

14. Who pays the bills? He does, but I'll take it over when I'm at home during the day.

15. Who is better with the computer? I'd say I'm better with software, he's better with hardware and he's better with editing and formatting.

16. Who mows the lawn? He does... I've only mowed it once or twice. I don't mind doing it, but I like when he smells like fresh cut grass!

17. Who cooks dinner? I do, except when we have eggs or grilled sandwiches - he's way more patient with those and much better than I am.

18. Who drives when you are together? He does. I find that reclining the seat to the point that I need isn't condusive to driving more often than I need to!

19. Who pays when you go out? Uh, it's the same money, but he usually pulls his card out first.

20. Who is most stubborn? We can both be stubborn, but I'd say that generally I am.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see both fairly often right now, probably him more often because they go to the same church as we do. Soon enough though we won't see either very often : (

23. Who kissed who first? Same answer as #6!

24. Who asked who out? He did, but he knew that I'd say yes. It was the first day of his Junior year fall break and we were pretty much inseperable since then.

25. Who proposed? He did - in an extremely creative and romantic way! Ask me about it if you don't know the story... I love to tell it : )

26. Who is more sensitive? I am.

27. Who has more friends? I think I do.

28. Who has more siblings? I do.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? It really depends on the situation. I'd like to say He does more often, but I think that'll come when we have our boys.

30. How did you meet? The first time, my sister introduced us, but neither of us remembers that happening! The second time he was playing volleyball in an orange Smurfs t-shirt and I couldn't take my eyes off of him ; )

0 comments: