Monday, January 14, 2008

The Bucket List

First of all, great movie! Second of all, it got me thinking about what I want to do before I "kick the bucket" (where the movie gets its name). I'm pretty sure that this list will only continue to get longer as the years go on, but here's a brief start -- feel free to comment with your personal additions!

  • See the Taj Mahal
  • Go on an African safari
  • Tour Alcatraz
  • See Angel Falls - the tallest waterfall in the world
  • Learn to speak Spanish conversationally
  • Hike either the Pacific Crest Trail or the Appalachian Trail (in parts, not all at one time)
  • Skydive
  • See the Northern Lights

1 comments:

fpod77 said...

Cool list, I am working on another list of things I want to do before the end of this year, most are basic day to day things with a few personal ones just for fun. Not sure if you remember Chrissy and I doing this a few years ago but its a fun thing to do, especially as a couple.