Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Garrett - 3 Months

Our little man is three months already! We won't have another 'formal' weigh in until next month, but by our measurement he's already about 15.5 pounds! We just moved him into the crib in his own room, which went great! He sleeps about 13 hours straight every night and is so happy and relaxed during the day. He loves to watch us and smiles every time he locks eyes with us. He started cooing this month and will 'repeat' a sound back to me. He loves to be held, snuggled and kissed, but I think he's past the point of falling asleep on us, other than when we're out and about and wearing him in the bjorn. I miss that stage already! The boys call him 'BayGate', which morphed out of 'Baby Get' when he was born. They ask about him any time he's not in the room and have started asking me to help them put his paci back in when he starts to cry. 'Hewp Mama, BayGate sad'. He's not sad very often, but they are very concerned when he is. We love love love this baby boy!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

So cute! Isn't it fun to have a chubby boy?! I still can't figure out who he looks like though...I thin you! :)

xo

Becky said...

I think he looks like Jeff in this pic!