Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Only 2 1/2 Months to Go!

I'm so close to getting caught up with my scrapbook! Admit it, some of you thought that I was 'announcing something' with that title : ) If any of you are doubtful that you'll ever get caught up with your albums, rest assured that if I can do it with two babies, anyone can do it!

The first scrapbook starts with the ultrasound of the boys and moves through their first six months. The second book that I just started begins with March (month 7) and will go until I run out of space. Here are a few of my 'latest and greatest' pages. Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely amazing! I am so impressed! Jamie is four and I haven't finished his first year yet.

Erin Peterson

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work there, Beth!

~Autumn

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hey! Love the scrapbook! Do you have photoshop? That is what I use on my pics. Let me know,the black & white w/ color app can get confusing if you aren't used to Photoshop. Let me know and I'll give you all the steps :)!

Becky said...

Love, Love, Love it! I especially like the Spring one with big flowers. Did you draw those or are they stickers? I hope you're buying great Texas stickers before you leave! I got some scrapping done before I went to work, but not since :(

theansellfamily said...

These are great! You are so creative!