Friday, January 09, 2009

The 4 Month Stats Are In

The pedi appointment today was the first time we've gone to a 'well visit' appointment and actually received the verdict of two well kids! Hurray!

Owen weighed in at 13-10; Eli is 12-6
Owen is now 24.5"; Eli is 23.5"
Both got four shots and one oral vaccine - but the baby Tylenol that I started them on helped a ton. I can't believe I didn't think to do that last time!

I was just glad that they are on the lower end of the size 2 diapers since we still have 9 BOXES left! They go up to 18 pounds though, so we should be good for awhile.

I was told that I can start the boys on rice cereal around five months. That's only three weeks from now! All of a sudden I realized that I have no idea how to start the whole solid foods thing. I know you're supposed to space out the new foods in case of allergies, but that's about the extent of it. I don't even know how to make rice cereal! Pointers... please!

1 comments:

Trisha said...

When Sam started eating solid foods I was completely freaked out. There were so many unknowns and I just wanted a manual :) Making rice cereal is pretty easy, in fact it tells you right on the box how to make it for the "first meal". It's the stuff that follows the cereal that gets complicated.