Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just About There

Charlie and I are getting mighty close to listing our house as "For Sale." I have to say that I'm getting anxious about this - both in the sense that I want it to happen right away, and in the sense that I can't believe it's about to happen so soon! All of a sudden, when we (hopefully) start getting requests for people to come see our house, everything is going to be so real. I have to say though, that for as sad as I'll be when we move, I sure hope that someone grabs up our house quickly! We love our house and it's hard to think of others not feeling the same way : )

I've been praying for our future buyers for the last few weeks hoping that they'll notice it online and come see it right away (and obviously praying that we'll get our asking price!)

0 comments: