Saturday, March 15, 2014

Race Log: Dash Down Greenville 5K

This race was so fun! Leah was in town for a visit so we registered for this race together and dressed up like all the other crazies. It was supposed to rain that morning but, thankfully, it didn't. Leah didn't need another hurdle to overcome! The course was pretty flat with some good downhills and only 1-2 short uphills. It seemed like most people dressed up or were at least decked out in green. It was St. Paddy's Day weekend, afterall. I was so proud of Leah for finishing the race (and only breaking down crying once) and hope that she'll catch the 'race bug' like I did! I would definitely run this race again next year - if I put my PR time into the results I would have placed in the top 10 in my age group!

Finished!

0 comments: