Monday, September 14, 2009

So Much Better

Well, my faithful blogging buddies, I just wanted to send out an update that I'm feeling much better these days. I think the worst of the hormonal wave is behind me and I'm enjoying this new phase more than I thought I would. There's something great about feeding the boys yogurt before bed instead of fighting with them to nurse - especially since it takes less time (and I don't even have to be the one to feed it to them!)

I will say that the change isn't an easy one, but thanks to all of your comments, I think I gained a better perspective on this phase. I hope that some day I can help you gain perspective on something you're struggling with too.

I'm still a glutton for comments though - keep 'em coming ; )

1 comments:

theansellfamily said...

Beth,

So glad you are feeling better. My mom said that the weening phase was hard for her too. Just think of all the exciting parts of the boys lives you have to come!