Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Skippy!

My dear dear Charlie -

You're 30 today! I am so thankful for you, my husband, the father of our beautiful boys and my best friend. You have grown and changed so much during the last 10 years - from a kid just barely out of his teenage years to a wonderful husband and father. I love the man you have become and I have loved living life with you by my side.

I am so thankful for the ways you provide for our family, and I am so thankful that your provision allows me to stay home with the boys. Watching their eyes light up when you walk through the door is one of the highlights of my day, and they only do that because they know you're the best dad they could ever hope for.

Your 30s are going to be an amazing time - family vacations, watching our kids grow up, road trips, bedtime stories, hearing little tiny voices say 'I love you Daddy"... it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait to share that time with you.

I'll love you forever,
Me


0 comments: