Thursday, October 09, 2008

Night Owls

I'm laying on the couch right now holding a sleeping Eli, who decided to projectile vomit all over me and himself four times this morning. He seems to have exhausted himself from the sheer effort it takes to puke that much, and because I don't want to put him down for fear of moving him too much and making him throw up again, I was looking for something to pass the time. I revisited the mosaic making website that I used a few months ago and created three new ones - one of pumpkins and jack o' lanterns for the fall, one of ornaments for Christmas, and this one of owls, for my little night owls who sometimes have a hard time falling asleep at night because they sleep so soundly all day. I'll post the other mosaics soon, but this one is too cute to wait. What do you think?

1 comments:

Kelly said...

ADORABLE!